God Threw His Boy Under the Bus.
- Christ was “perfect”?
- Christ was “sinless”?
- Christ was “righteous”? =
- Christ was INNOCENT ????
- The Problem Stated:
Adam… got us into this mess. (Romans 5:12)
Romans 5:12 Therefore, even as through one man sin entered into the world, and through sin death (ENTERED INTO THE WORLD), and thus death passed through into all mankind, on (THE BASIS OF) which all sinned —
- “TWO WRONGS DON’T MAKE A RIGHT?”
- In God’s accounting: two wrongs make everything right.
- Phil 2:5-11??? He humbles himself… becomes obeident (sp?) unto the death of the cross… wherefore, GOD HIGHLY EXALTS HIM, AND GIVE HIM A NAME… ABOVE… EVERY NAME… THAT AT THE NAME OF JESUS… every knee will bow, every tongue acclaim… JESUS IS LORD.
9…. ROMANS 5: 18 Consequently, then, as it was through one offense for all mankind for condemnation, thus also it is through one just award for all mankind for life’s justifying. 19 For even as, through the disobedience of the one man, the many were constituted sinners, thus also, through the obedience of the One, the many shall be constituted just.
- II COR 5:18-19… GOD WAS IN CHRIST, CONCILIATING THE WORLD TO HIMSELF, NOT RECONKING (SP?) THEIR OFFENSES TO THEM.
11… “For even as in Adam, all die, so in Christ shall ALL be vivified” (I COR 15:22)